Effective as of October 10, 2020.
This is an Agreement between All Trades Digital OÜ and you (“you,” “your”, “client” or “user(s)”), a user of our website or Service. “We”, “us” and “our” throughout this Agreement refer to All Trades Digital group of companies, the owner and operator of Pixeltroops.com.
Individuals located in certain countries, including the European Economic Area (starting from May 25, 2018), shall provide an informed, specific, and unambiguous consent for the collection, processing (including based on automated decision-making), use, and transfer of their data in order to use the App. We specifically adapt the functionality of the Service for you to be able to provide your consent in full compliance under applicable law (for example, by clicking on “I agree” button). This consent may be withdrawn anytime, if you deleting personal data in your profile or, if deletion is impossible, by exercising your rights stipulated in Section 6.
2. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
When you use the Service, we may collect the following personal data about you for you to be able to enjoy the Service:
- Your email;
- Your name;
- Your company name;
- Other information that you insert into the Service, granted we notify you about such collection and ask your permission.
We collect information from the moment you register yourself (create an account) in the Service.
3. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
When you use the Service, we may also automatically collect the following information:
- Information about your device including the type of browser and its version, operating system and its version, geolocation IP, etc.
- Information that is gathered about your use of the Service (frequency of use, experienced problems, etc.) via cookies or similar technologies. We need such information in order to improve Service’s functionality and technical stability.
4. PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
- Provide services and information that you request;
- Operate, maintain, enhance and provide all features of our website. We maintain the quality of our Services and analyse security risks. We analyse users’ behaviour and preferences when using our Services to understand and improve our Services and develop new products. We also create “Aggregated Information,” which is a combination and analysis of information from multiple sources that help identify or creates trends, benchmarks, summary metrics, or predictive algorithms, provided that we take reasonable steps to aggregate the information to prevent any data from being associated back to a specific individual. We will create Aggregated Information from information that other clients choose to share with us, along with your data;
- Billing and account management. We may also contact you for administrative purposes or getting feedback on our product;
- Marketing We may also use Client information for All Trades Digital own marketing or advertising purposes. The client can opt-out of this at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com;
This policy does not limit the use of Client data in a pseudonymised form.
5. SHARING AND DISCLOSING DATA
- All Trades Digital group companies;
- Persons to whom disclosing Client data is required by law.
- Persons to whom it is necessary in order to protect and defend the legal rights of All Trades Digital;
6. CLIENT’S RIGHT
We fully adhere to data minimisation, transparency, purpose limitation, accountability principles, data retention security in the operation of our Service. We retain your data for so long as it is required under applicable law or for you to be able to utilise the Service.
The client may at any time send us a request to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org about using his/her rights. You have a right at any time:
- Access personal data concerning you. You have the right to request a copy of your data. Such request must be in writing. You can exercise this right by writing to us at email@example.com. Please note that this right is not absolute and we may not be able to provide you with certain information if providing it would interfere with another person’s rights (such as where providing the information we hold about you would reveal information about another person) or where another exemption applies.
- Demand the rectification of inaccurate personal data without unreasonable delay.
- Demand amendment of incomplete personal data considering the purposes of the processing.
- Receive and transmit personal data. If you request it, we will provide you or a third party designated by you with a copy of your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. If technically feasible we will transmit your data directly to the third party at your request.
- Object to personal data processing. You may also object to our processing of your data for direct marketing purposes, in which case we will deem you to have opted-out of receiving marketing communications.
- Demand the erasure of personal data concerning you without unreasonable delay.
Please note that we will require you to verify your identity before responding to any requests.
In case the Client believes that personal data processing infringes his/her rights, the Client has a right to turn to data protection supervisory authority or court.
We are not responsible for the information, including personal information, that you submit in any user-generated content services, such as posting a question or answer on any public-facing portion of the platform.
Except as provided by law, we are not responsible nor liable for any third party practices.
7. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
All Trades Digital considers the privacy of the Client and personal data protection highly important. We use organisational, physical and technical security measures necessary to ensure integrity, availability and confidentiality of data.
These measures include confidentiality agreements with all employees and service providers, the use of encryption, rest encryption, protection of employee devices, other technical devices, information, IT-infrastructure, and internal networks.
The object of the activities ensuring security is to apply appropriate safeguards, mitigate risks.
8. STORAGE AND INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS.
All of our Services are controlled and operated in the EU. Your data may be accessible in any country in the EU where we have establishments or in which we engage service providers. However, please note that we may use third-party service providers, for example, analytics tools, which are not located within the EU or the European Economic Area or a country for which the European Commission has not issued a decision that the country would ensure an adequate level of data protection. When we transfer any of your data, we do so in compliance with applicable data protection laws and rely on the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework where appropriate or use approved Standard Contractual Clauses or other binding corporate rules, including contracts, internal rules and policies, or other legal mechanisms where necessary to help ensure an adequate level of protection. You can contact the Data Protection Officer listed above to obtain a copy of the data transfer agreement or any other information regarding the relevant safeguards.
9. CONTACT INFORMATION
All Trades Digital OÜ
Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kristiine linnaosa,
A. H. Tammsaare tee 47, 11316, Estonia.